OakiWay Memorial Gifts - Garden Statue With Solar Led Cross Light
- Looking for memorial sympathy gift? You missed the funeral or can not attend it? Dont just send funeral flowers or sympathy gift baskets, that will last after few days - When you can send this unique long lasting gift, including our special sympathy card. This memorial Angel statue, can be used as: in memory of loved one remembrance gifts, sympathy gifts for loss of mother or father, sorry for your loss gifts, miscarriage gifts, etc...
- This Garden Angel Figurines Statue Features With A Beautiful Decorations, is Made Of High quality Polyresin and Hand Painted. A small solar panel at the back, Activating Led light to glow in the dark, behind a beautiful orange Cross. A special quote engraved on a stone card: "In Loving Memory, Always in Our Hearts".
- This unique gift, is a great way to express your sympathy and comfort, by sending or giving it to a grieving friend or relative, or as a remembrance gift for yourself. Item is packed in a beautiful packaging & sympathy card printed on a special paper is included - ready to give or to be sent as grief gifts for grieving friends or family.
- Item backed up with 3 years warranty. Instructions page is also inside the package, for best location and operation of the battery charged by the solar panel. Item is suitable for placing anywhere in your garden, porch, near a memorial bench or for indoor use.
- Support your grieving friend or relative: Whether you’re near or far, gifts for the grieving with condolence card, in a nice gift packaging, can bring comfort and help them in their lonely and difficult days, by bringing them bereavement gifts that not only show how much you care about them but also the ones that are no longer with them.
- "OakiWay" Family is proud to be part of your great giving attribute, by providing special comfort gifts.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked