Angel Statue in Memory of Loved One - Tealight Candle Holder
- EXPRESS YOUR SYMPATHY: When someone you care about loses someone they love, it’s not about what you say, but rather what you do. Express your sympathy and provide comfort by giving or sending this memorial candle gift. This angels figurines candle holder is Made of high quality polished Resin and come with tealight led candle and condolence card and designed to bring some light into grieving friends or relative’s life.
- A GIFT WORTH GIVING: We know finding the right grief gifts can be challenging especially when you’ve never done it before, which is why we designed our tealight holders to provide you with cost friendly sympathy gifts for loss of loved one, that’s just right for most situations, Including a condolence card (which you won’t find on most other sympathy gifts).
- TEALIGHT CANDLE INCLUDED: Our memorial candle holder, is made of high quality polished resin, it comes with a flameless tealight candle (battery included) which glow a warm light and flickers like real candle for repeatable and safe use. The candle holder can be used as any of those: grieving gifts, house warming presents, home decorations for living room, religious gifts for women, inspirational gifts for women, gifts for grandma etc…
- A LASTING MEMORY: Besides showing your support and sympathy, our angel candle holder acts as a keepsake in loving memory, to help them remember not only the day they moved on, but also all the times they spent together.
- "OakiWay" Family is proud to be part of your great giving attribute, by providing special comfort gifts.
(% authorFirstLetter(review.author) %) (% review.author %) verified
Click to Zoom
Click to Zoom
(% review.date_time_str %) Verified Purchase
((% review.thumbs_count %)) Helpful
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
(% questionsData.questions.total %) Questions Asked
(% authorFirstLetter(question.author) %) (% question.author %)
Q : (% question.question %) ?
A : (% question.answer %)
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked